GTL Introduces Offender Management System Version 5.6
Containing over 380 feature enhancements
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Reston, Virginia (PR Newswire) – August 7, 2018 – GTL today announced the release of the next version of its Offender Management System (OMS)—version 5.6. This industry-leading jail management software provides correctional professionals with a tool to manage the activities of the inmates they supervise.
“This major release of OMS builds on our already robust solution in use by hundreds of facilities across the United States,” said John Lowry, Director Product Management, Offender Management Systems and Probationary Tools. “GTL’s OMS continues to equip corrections professionals with a forward-thinking data management feature set that allows correctional officers and administrators to operate safe and secure facilities.”
OMS v5.6 brings over 380 feature enhancements to OMS customers with particular focus on the Booking, Intake, Property, Case Management, Housing, and System Administration modules. This release strengthens 26 of the more than 100 modules that comprise OMS. Examples of the enhancements include:
• Arresting Officer – Incorporated enhanced recordation at the charge level
• Cell Searches – Added ability to view cell searches from an inmate’s housing history
• Commissary Scanner – Added processor notification for when overlapping data transfer files are created
• Gang/STG – Refined security rights for gang-related intel
• Grievances – Added ability to link Inmate Grievances to Inmate Requests
• Keep Separates – Provided the ability to associate a keep separate note to all inmates associated with that keep separate record
• Routing Engine – A new module that expands workforce automation by supporting the routing of system information to designated system users, whether individuals or groups
To learn more about OMS or for a product demonstration, contact GTL today.
GTL leads the fields of correctional technology, education, and intelligence, as well as government payment services, with visionary solutions that integrate seamlessly to deliver security, financial value, and operational efficiencies while aiding inmate rehabilitation. As a trusted industry leader, GTL provides services to over 2 million inmates in more than 2,500 correctional facilities in the United States and Canada, including more than 30 U.S. departments of corrections, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Federal Bureau of Prisons. GTL is headquartered in Reston, Virginia, with an employee presence throughout North America. To learn more about GTL, please visit www.gtl.net or social media sites on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Press Release Contact
email: [email protected]