To our partners in the Corrections Community,
I would like to take a moment to let you know that we are thinking of each of you as GTL closely monitors the coronavirus situation. The health and safety of you, your staff, your inmates, and your community are extremely important to us.
There are several ways we are working to address concerns and assist you in this time:
- We are following and closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the CDCand WHO.
- We are committed to taking care of our team and have provided our employees with up to date guidance and information.
- We are taking steps to sanitize all products before we ship them out. Although according to the CDC and WHO risk of infection through shipped goods is very low, we want to take every precaution we can. This will continue indefinitely.
- We have released guidance on sanitizing GTL devices at your facility. Please take a moment to review with your teams.
- We have established parameters to assist customers with coronavirus measures. Your Account Manager will be reaching out to discuss these parameters.
GTL is working as diligently as possible to implement any changes as quickly as we can. We appreciate your patience and your partnership as we all work together to address this situation.
Also, for your reference, the CDC has published a webpage on coronavirus which includes a wealth of information on the virus, prevention measures, and other important information.
Please be in touch if you have any questions.