Across the globe, correctional facilities and agencies are implementing practices to prevent and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in facilities and communities. Thank you for stepping up and taking these actions.
Here are some resources that you might find helpful in tracking current COVID-19 cases, implementing new strategies for your facilities, cleaning GTL technology devices, and more.
- Find necessary information about COVID-19 from the World Health Organization
- Follow the advice and guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Review the Federal Bureau of Prisons’ COVID-19 Action Plan
- Follow these sanitizing procedures for GTL devices at your facility
- View the real-time COVID-19 Monitoring Dashboard
- Read the coronavirus coverage put together by Corrections One
- Check out the resources put together by the Correctional Leaders Association
- Examine corrections-specific resources from the American Correctional Association
- Look through the American Jail Association’s Operations & Workplace Strategies for dealing with coronavirus
- For state-by-state guidelines, review your state’s health department website
Please feel free to reach out to us anytime.